L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

Click to watch!

Mild Violence, Mild Audio

It's a compilation of sketches I did haphazardly while dodging classwork, so the quality differs here and there, but the violence is equal throughout! Also, you'll find a little bit of everything in this flash, including an interactive portion! Don't miss out! (And tell me if there are any bugs!)

Enjoy! Winners don't do drugs!

NOTE: Yes, most of the moves are based off of anime moves. Please, I do give credit in the credits, so no flamin'. It was simply too much fun to pass on animating them, and great practice all around.

ANOTHER NOTE: Yes, that is me, one man, doing the voice of like ten people, and I don't even change my tone or pitch. Sorry if this is confusing, but my voice is not really versatile. Hopefully, it won't detract from your viewing pleasure.

0 remarks:

About