The battle against

last night i lost the battle against lust, and last night i lost it...

Last night proved to me how naive I was. I always thought, with the strong belief I had engraved in my mind, I can resist any temptations thrown at me. Having lived for more than two decades, I thought I've seen and felt all sorts of allurement. From the western to the asian, the scantily-dressed to the well-dressed ladies, never did they triggered any emotions in me.

But all it takes to kill what I am strongly against all these years is just ONE NIGHT. As we sat down after a day of hard work, we started to talk about the things that happened in our life; our childhood dream, study life, adulthood, career and the future. I had a great time chatting with my colleague, even though she is eleven years older than me.

And then came the unavoidable topic that bound to happen in almost everyone's lifetime; Relationship. I've never been in love before so it was her turn to talk about her love life. I felt really uneasy when I saw how emotional she was. To make it worst, tears rolled down her cheek. I panicked and I felt really helpless. I thought of using tissue paper to wipe away her tears, but I was worried that she will think of me as a pervert who is try to take advantage of her. So I just watch her cry.

After a long while, she calm down and stopped crying. She apologized to me for her emotional outburst and then she went for a wash up. At this time, I only thought of going home because of the way I handled the situation earlier. After she came out, I told her I was going off. She was alright with that. She thanked me for helping her and listening to her sorrow. Then she proceeded to give me a hug.

My heart started to beat very fast and my knees almost went weak when she did that. I have never been hugged before and I don't know how it feels to be hugged. My mind went into a state of blank. Everything I stood for, everything I hold on to, was gone. And of all things, I hugged her back. The feeling of hugging and being hugged at is really heaven.

What happen next mark the beginning of my misery. She started kissing my neck and caress me. Her touch and movement made me lost all the power I possess; the power to resist. Her lips made her way to mine. I totally lost it and returned her the favor. From here onwards, my vow of not engaging in prenuptial has been broken.

Right now, I am feeling so miserable. All the values, all the belief that I held in mind went down the drain. I lost the trait of trust, the trait of loyalty, the trait of self-control in just one night.

If things like this can happen, how am I suppose to fight future temptation? The mindset of today's society might think it's common to engage in before marriage. However, to me, it shows the lack of self-love, self-control, respect and loyalty these people have. You gonna call me a hypocrite for saying this but this was what I believe all my life(and I still believe it) before I took a bite off the forbidden fruit.

In this modern society, is it that bad to engage in premarital ? Does it really matter if you save it for your life-time partner? I am going crazy now. Please bring me out of my misery.

This is written by Wolf_of_Mibu and taken from EDMW. I feel that it contains interesting contents and is well written. Hence i wanted to show it to you all. More importantly, its the first time that i see a guy troubles after having .

It was Eve who caused Adam to sin, and history repeats itself.

0 remarks:

About