Hey! not Gorgeous (Part II)









Name: Toh Zi Fu & Toh Zi Gui

Reason(ZF): A cool drummer
Reason(ZG): Tall, tanned & passionate in tennis

Comments: TZF: His hair look exactly like my cousin's dog fur.
TZG should really get a haircut, if not he'll be finding bird eggs in his hair.


Name: Neo Chun Zheng

Reason: HE DESERVE A SHOT !

Comments: Yeah... a SHOT in his head!!!




Name: Lee Yun Feng

Reason: I know all the bus routes in S`pore. I doubt anyone can match up to me.

Comments: So what? Even if he knows all the MRT routes too, i bet he can't travel to mediacorp with that head of his ONLY.


Name: Neo Thong Heng

Reason: I got the X-Factor. Vote for me.
Comments: X-factor? Do you mean me? or ->
Btw I'll rather die than vote for you.

Name: Toh Wei Jun

Reason: He is fun-loving, humorous and outgoing. I think that it is a great opportunity to find out how he is graded.

Comments: I cant grade him with his wig on. To be fair, Mediacorp should set a new rule: "No wigs allowed".


Name: Wee Cher Wei

Reason: Chubby..
Comments: Chubby? Nope. Chucky? YES!

Name: Koh Theodora

Reason: Ugly is the new beautiful

Comments: I dont know about u guys, but it reminds me
of Paul Two Hill.



Name: Faith Tan

Reason: Girl Next Door. She's sweet, she's hot.

Comments: Hey wheres the horse??? "eeehaaa!"



Name: Felicia Tan

Reason: She's natural and very bubbly!

Comments: What's that she's sucking? Seems like she's enjoying it really much.



Name: Lee Jie Ying Jamie

Reason: For fun. :p

Comments: When did Michael Jackson migrate to Singapore?



Name: Janice Tan

Reason: Big watery eyes and her beauty make guys
bump into a lamp post.

Comments: I see why guys bump into the lamp post. Cause they've turned to stone after looking into her eyes...


Name: Winnie Heng

Reason: As i am into modeling line, i guess joining pageants would be a great exposure for me.

Comments: Argh!!! I wasted 5 mins of my life finding her in the Lab, and found that she look completely different from the photo. *Disappointment*


New faces just keep coming everyday... People are hoping for a change in their life, but sad to say its gonna be a change that they'll regret.

3 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Yea u are damn rite! that guy shld be SHOT! GUNNED DOWN! and yea the 2 retarded bird nest twins shld juz live on the tree..

My goodness! the x-factor guy look like the guy that clears my garbage..

and the Chubby Checky shld juz hack his face.. WTF is with his HAIR?!?!

MY GOODNESS......

Anonymous said...

i guess you didn't see clearly,
winnie heng looks like how she looked in that picture
perhaps its because she wears lesser make ups in school
she still looks pretty

Unknown said...

all this girls are okay to me.

btw,

Have you heard about http://www.piratr.com before? It's Singapore First Online sharing site.

About