Flash Animation: Awesome Gaiden

Ages 13+ Mild Violence, Mild Audio, Mild Adult Themes



Ninja Gaiden's been on my mind lately... and I thought I'd honor the occasion. Don't forget to look for the easter egg!

Long story:

This is one of the new shorts for the DVD. I've decided to postpone it (the DVD) in order to focus on another project that involves the "awesome" series. But... this is a good thing because now instead of waiting forever for the DVD, you'll be able to see the new and remade awesome cartoons sooner! There are a couple more coming your way. That's right, "awesome" isn't over! I hope you like Awesome Gaiden! It's one of my favs.

btw, yes, you may have seen the easter egg before. But not FULLY ANIMATED :O!!!!! It's a sneak peak at the revisited easter eggs I made for the DVD.


Click HERE to watch

0 remarks:

About